Friday, July 11, 2008

ATW Beta Thursday's Update

Well, the population of www.americantheaterweb.info continues apace and I think that by the end of the month, I'll have the site moved there (or shift everything over here - not sure which yet).

Now I know a lot of people have asked about the listings - I'm not entirely clear when they'll be returning. I am working with programmers to see if there's a way to make them easier to use, less time-consuming to maintain, etc. etc.

Right now, what i'm most concerned about is expanding the excellence of news coverage that AmericanTheaterWeb has to offer and I hope you'll agree with what I'm feeling - the site is becoming more robust with each passing day. If you've not dropped by, take a look at www.americantheaterweb.info - again - you may want to bookmark that and make it your official "home" - I'm actually doing some things there that aren't happening here - the "Top News" section for instance.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Best regards,

Andy Propst

No comments: