Orlando Sentinel - Attention Must Be Paid Blog
Remember the theater potluck?
WMFE cancels 'The Arts Connection'
Chicago Tribune - Theater Loop Blog
Tracy Letts: Live and in person on Printers Row
New York Magazine - Vulture Blog
Is Harry Connick's New Musical Already Falling Apart?
Teatro Stage Fest Celebrates Latino Theater, Culture
* The Castle to Play Special Performance in Albany June 16
* Tankian and Spring Awakening's Sater at Work on Prometheus Bound Musical
* Sold-Out Port Authority Gets Two Added Performances
* Turturro to Bring Souls of Naples to Big Screen
* Australian Billy Elliot Will Dance from Sydney to Melbourne in December
* Catered Affair, Jump, Tale of Two Cities and Wicked Join "Broadway in Bryant Park" Line-Up
* South Pacific Cast Recording Tops the Billboard Cast Albums Chart
* "Regis and Kelly" to Feature Mermaid, Cry-Baby, Xanadu and Grease Performances
* College The Musical Makes World Premiere June 4 at Florida's Hippodrome
* Passing Strange Stars Will Head to the Chatterbox June 5
* Figueroa, Lewis, Llana, Spanger and More Will Sing for Diversity June 23
* South Pacific Captures #1 Spot on Billboard Cast Album Chart
* Broadway in Bryant Park to Kick Off July 10
* Laura Benanti Receives Sardi's Portrait
* Avenue Q Now 25th Longest Running Broadway Show with 2000 Performances
* Mel Ferrer Dies at 90
* A Chorus Line Sets 8/17 Closing Date
* Conor McPherson's Port Authority Adds Two Performances
Review: Neglect: An Absorbing Presentation Of The Isolation Of The Inner City At A Time Of
Review: Waiting for Godot: A Pungent Work About Connections
Review: Carmen: A Famous Tale As Sensuous Spectacle
The Times UK
Review: She Stoops to Conquer, Pitlochry Festival Theatre
Oliver Goldsmith’s play about the clash between town and country and varying degrees of pretension, is an opportunity missed
Alan Ayckbourn's successor announced
Director Chris Monks succeeds Sir Alan Ayckbourn to run the Stephen Joseph Theatre
The Guardian - Performing Arts Blog
Andy Field: Feminist theatre is a scarce commodity
Andrew Haydon: Simon Gray and those dead white men
Barry Manilow's Musical Smile Tours Pre West End
London Theatre Guide
Interview: Ron Hutchinson
Ron Hutchinson, the playwright behind Tricycle hits Topless Mum and Moonlight And Magnolias, is a very busy man, writes Matthew Amer.
The First Night Feature: Fast Labour
Steve Waters often tackles subjects in areas where other playwrights fear to tread and his latest play is no exception
The First Night Feature: Love – The Musical
In London, we are used to Icelandic company Vesturport creating athletically challenging pieces such as Metamorphosis and its acrobatic Romeo And Juliet. Love is something quite different.
Sunday in the National with Binoche and Fiennes
Following last week’s announcement that War Horse is to be the first show at the National Theatre to give performances on a Sunday, the venue’s Director Nicholas Hytner has confirmed that other productions in the autumn season will follow suit.
All Bob’s scantily clad Women launch show
All Bob’s Women, a new musical running at the Arts theatre this summer, launched today with a parade of lingerie-wearing ladies.