Sunday, June 29, 2008

ATW NewsClips - An Update

Well, I'm back and you'll see that I've done all of the news for today, and backlogged all of the clips for the previous week. For the online sources, I did by day, for the regions, an aggregate of Tuesday through Saturday.

Additionally, I've begun working on the updates for the sister site (which is moving because of server issues). I hope that I will have the beta mode of ATW 4.0 (or whatever it is at this 10 year mark) in stable condition for everyone to enjoy and commment on come Wednesday. Also, expect reviews of 'Cirque Dreams', 'Bash'd' and 'Palace of the End' within 24 hours along with some original news and digests.

Thanks for all of your patience this summer, and if you're celebrating Gay Pride, happy that too!

Best,

Andy Propst

p.s. All of the wonky, cranky posts from the past week have been demoted to a year ago, just for cleanliness' sake right now.

No comments: