Sunday, June 15, 2008

AmericanTheaterWeb and The Tonys

Well, tonight the Tony Awards will be presented at Radio City Music Hall. I plan on taking a break from the press room and watching the awards from home. During the broadcast, I'll be culling links from the usual theater website sources (Playbill, TheaterMania, Broadway.com) as well as from newspaper blogs (Chicago Tribune, Orlando Sentinel, Miami Herald, etc.)

Along the way, I'll be posting some of my own comments.

You'll find all of this here, and at the beta website for the beginnings of the new AmericanTheaterWeb.com If you'd like to take a look at what the news is shaping up to be for the future, drop by:

http://americantheaterweb.biz

You can leave comments there or email me. I hope you like what you see. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities.

Andy Propst

No comments: