Monday, June 2, 2008

AmericanTheaterWeb.com - An Update

Well, we're entering the second week of trying to recover from the hack. You may have noticed that there was a brief moment last week when the site was back online, but the hack proved that it could still replicate itself. Know that I'm doing all I can to get AmericanTheaterWeb.com back up and running in its old form, and if that proves impossible, will work to figure out how to reconstitute it so that not only the news is available but also the site's comprehensive listings.

Best,

Andy Propst

1 comment:

rick8 said...

Andy-

Thanks for all your work. This site is indespensible for me, as I start my day, every day, scanning the headlines to find out what everyone is up to.

Keep up the great work!

Best
Rick St. Peter
Artistic Director
Actors Guild of Lexington