Wednesday, July 16, 2008

AmericanTheaterWeb Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Update

It's really hard to believe that I'm almost approaching the two-month anniversary of the site being hacked even as the 10th anniversary of AmericanTheaterWeb rolls around (for those keeping track I started AmericanTheaterWeb back in August 1998).

I guess on some levels a fundamental re-evaluation of the site is a good thing at this juncture, and I'm really beginning to get psyched about what can be done at I move forward with everything. You'll see the forward motion at http://www.americantheaterweb.info/

Some of the cool things over there today include a digest of the reviews of the new cast that's in August: Osage County and a digest of the new production of Sunset Boulevard and the Zorro musical that have opened in the U.K. I'm aiming to have my review of The Strangerer posted mid-day.

Probably most exciting is the fact that it looks as if some new critics will be joining the ATW team come the fall.

So, bookmark http://www.americantheaterweb.info/ until the changeover back to come happens.

Thanks for being so patient with me and the site.

Best,

Andy

No comments: