Friday, July 11, 2008

AmericanTheaterWeb Updates for July 11-13

Well, folks, I'm out of here for the weekend. I'll be in CT at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre Center, participating in the National Critics Institute. It's unclear what sort of time I'll have and, more important, whether or not I'll have internet access for a long enough period to offer up the usual round of news from around the country.

So, what I've done is to leave a few "goodies" that will automatically post themselves on both Saturday and Sunday morning. Should I find that I do have access, I'll do my best to get as much of the news "done" as possible. If not, expect the site to get a full update either late Sunday (after 10:30pm) or first thing Monday morning.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Best,

Andy Propst

No comments: