Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AmericanTheaterWeb.com - An Update

Well, it's been about 10 days since I wrote an official update. Figured I should let everyone what's going on.

I'm working on the site as much as I can in terms of both repair, rebuild and redesign. What will come out of the work remains to be seen. I know the news and reviews will be maintained. How the listings will integrate into the new ATW is something of a mystery. I do want to keep them - how is another matter.

I'm going to be testing some modules over the next week or so for the news. I have to admit I'm liking the blog software from Google, but know there's more powerful stuff out there. I want to be able to return to keying the news so that it can pull up everything on a single topic or show, so how that happens remains to be seen.

The events of the past few weeks have allowed me to add a few more publications to the news clips - I hope you're enjoying that.

So, as they say, to be continued...

Please know that I've appreciated the comments that have come in from everyone who's written. If you have anything you want to say - please drop me an email or leave a comment here.

Best regards,

Andy Propst

No comments: